Company and Position Overview:
Business Registration Center Canada Inc. is a Canadian corporate paralegal firm, specialized in providing incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. This position is for Edmonton locationonly. We incorporate and set up corporations, non-profit organizations, offshore company, do the filing for existing companies including annual returns, shareholder change, director change, sole proprietorship, tradename registration, trade mark application, preparing minute book and other corporate related tasks. Our customers place orders through our website and mostly from Ontario, Quebec and BC. Rarely one or two in a month, we get walk-in clients by appointment only. Therefore, the Corporate Registry Agent would be registering and serving the corporate clients over phone and emails. These are corporate clients who need help in regards to forming their corporation, explaining how to fill up our online (website) form, explaining how name search works, advising the latest update of the work order etc. This is a Permanent Full Time Position and as of now we are hiring 6 individual to fill in this role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
An ideal candidate would be someone who has worked previously in a corporate registry in a customer service or admin or clerk role. Previous work experience in a call center is an asset. The position requires lots of learning and training on different units of governments, therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for learning and going through training. A bachelor degree in any discipline is required. We follow Work-Life balance company policy, where family need is first and foremost priority. We have a friendly and flexible work environment.
Majority of our clients are from Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia. These clients may need assistance on how to fill up the form on our website, explaining each items, prices etc. Some clients need guidance and explanations on governmental requirements for business incorporation and procedures.
- The following are the duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Answering inbound calls and assisting clients on general questions, including how to place order on our Website.
- Advising clients the pros and cons of different business formats and assisting them in making decisions,
- Responding inbound emails, finding proper answers to an inquiry, understanding the need of customers and responding accordingly.
- Taking care of inbound live chats, understanding the questions and responding accordingly.
- After order received, reviewing the order, in case clients miss any information or service, giving them call and explaining what is missing and how to include it.
- Responding to clients' email on their order status, sending corporate documents in email etc.
- From the order details, updating the order spreadsheet.
- In some cases, editing the documents in MS word is needed.
- Back up of our documentation team, business development team etc.
- Because the company is growing, role is not limited to customer service duties only.
- Other duties as receptionist, postal label creation, photocopying, faxing etc. may be involved
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor/undergraduate from an university or college
- 1 year work experience in an office environment or in a call center (preferably in a corporate registry in Customer Service/Admin/Clerk role is an asset)
- Committed to stay longer and willing to proceed to further higher career path
- sincere, committed and independent worker with least monitoring
- Very fluent in English
- Basic computer skills on Email, Google Drive, MS Word, Excel, Internet Browser, Social Media etc.
- Good team player, patience in dealing customers and adopting diversified work environment are desirable personal skills
- The position requires lots of learning and training on different units of governments. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for learning and on going training.
Apply through this job post on Indeed.ca or please send your resume in our email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only selected candidate will be contacted for telephone interview.
Application deadline: 2021-08-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 per year
- Paid Time Off Schedule:
- 8 Hour Shift Education:
- Bachelor's Degree (Required) Work remotely: